Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Mentally ill floor coverings

Okay, so I've been posting drawings instead of actually writing about what's been going on with me lately. But look at the pretty pictures! Preetee!

So Nancy, Steph and I went tobogganing on Friday at the BGC, or more accurately, krazy-karpeting. Now one might easily jump to the conclusion that "crazy" is just one of those words tacked on to a product name to boost sales, like "mega!" or "XXX" or the Quebec favorite "super!" In this case, you would be wrong. Krazy Karpets are in fact crazy. Certifiable. They aren't especially fantastic at flying down hills, but they are, like a crazy person, impossible to predict, irrational, easily startled and I think mine was drooling a bit at the mouth. And like when spending time with a crazy person, one feels somewhat uncomfortable, yet exited at the same time, and the craziness rubs off on you a bit too, because even though your Krazy Karpet just flipped you over, and you think you might have a mild concussion? You run back up that hill to have another go.

In other news: My classes are going really well this semester. I think I'll be doing the Honours program. Although, it would be nice if I had some money to pay for school. I hate looking for a job. I just don't like selling myself. It makes me feel......... dirty. And not in a good way.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Your carpet was drooling? You should consider yourself lucky! Mine was foaming at the mouth... I think it was rabid! Well, that's what you get for buying it cheap at a hardware store!
We should go sledding again sometime... but dispense with the insane carpets. I want an inflatable sled! They may not be crazy, but they're STYLIN' (especially the ones with the flames on the sides OOOOOOOOOHHH)!