Thursday, February 24, 2005

Obligatory questionnaire

1. Total amount of music files on your computer? 520. If my music file gets too big, my dad will get pissed. Please pity me.

2. The last CD you bought was... Pony Up! Yes. I am that cool.

3. What was the last song you listened to before reading this message? Of Montreal - Jaques.

4. Write down five songs you often listen to or that mean a lot to you. Okay. These songs all represent major musical landmarks in my life:
1)The Dead Kennedys - Holiday In Cambodia: Unbeknownst to me, I am exposed to punk rock, and like it (about 7 years later). Age 10.
2)REM- Losing My Religion: I "discover" my first band. Age 12.
3)Nirvana - Polly: I learn about teen angst. Age 12.
4) The Beatles - Elanor Rigby: I learn how to play the guitar on this song. Age 15.
5) Sonic Youth - Self-Obsessed and Sexxee: Not only does this sum up my self-image at this point in my life perfectly, but I'm listening to something really weird, and starting to understand it. Age 16.

3 comments:

ingelatravershayward said...

You're clever.
That's all i have to say.

PS. This DJing thing isn't going as planned. I am still givin access to behind 'the booth' but I have been stripped of the freedom to bring in my music of choice. DAMN THOSE CLYDES FASCISTS! Come anyways. I'll get some Pulp played if it's the last thing I do.

Aurora said...

I smell a RIOT! Damn the man!
I'll still be there, to beat someone up, at the very least.

Anonymous said...

there. here. i am. your fan.
looking forward to tomorrow.
sera